October is Self Promotion Month, and at Lands' End Business, we're not shy about telling the whole world that we provide a fantastic collection of brand-boosting products, from logo'd apparel to promotional gifts and accessories. With the holiday season approaching fast and trade shows just around the corner, now is the perfect time to shop for logo'd apparel and promotional products. Not only do logo'd items make your business stand out, they actually provide tangible reminders of your brand to their owners and make an impression on everyone who sees them. There's plenty of market research to back this up. According to one recent study:
- By far, the most popular logo'd item is a T-shirt—58% of US consumers own them
- 50% of US consumers own promotional outerwear or fleece
- In the Midwest, over 90% of consumers who own branded T-shirts remember the company that provided them
- In the US, bags generate over 5,700 impressions each—more than any other promotional item
- Logo'd bags are popular with millennials—57% of women ages 18-24 own one
- Millennials also appreciate electronic promotional items—60% own a logo'd USB drive
- 53% of US consumers own branded drinkware such as travel mugs and water bottles—in the western US, a majority of consumers report they are more likely to do business with the company advertised on their drinkware
Now that we've given you some great ideas for promoting your business, we invite you to enter our Boost Your Brand contest. Post a picture of your team dressed in logo'd Lands' End apparel on the Lands' End Business Facebook post titled "Boost Your Brand" #landsendsmallbiz to enter your business for a chance to win a $500 Program Certificate....Hurry contest closes on November 16th.
We can't wait to see how good your team looks in logo'd apparel. Good luck!