Whether you're a small business, a department in a large organization, or a government agency, chances are you probably have some unused funds in your 2017 annual budget. With a little over a week to go until the end of the calendar year, and not much more time until the end of the fiscal year for many organizations, now is the perfect time to take advantage of remaining budget allocations and pick up some logo'd clothing or promotional items. You'll start the year off with some great gear for your staff and customers and give your budget a boost in the coming year.
- Quality clothing branded with your logo helps unify your team and makes everyone look more professional.
- Adding your logo to clothing or accessories advertises and promotes your brand to a wider audience.
- Promotional products are popular! 50% of US consumers own promotional bags; 53% own promotional drinkware; 58% own promotional T-shirts.*
- Branded promotional products make a more positive impression than online advertising.
- Many people who receive promotional items keep them for a long time, and often pass them on to others.
- Logo'd products also make great gifts for new hires.
* Advertising Specialty Institute survey, 2016