In December, we invited everyone to offer their insights on trade shows. Our questions were focused around appearance (naturally) and how to improve overall effectiveness. We had over 1,000 respondents (and one was lucky enough to get a $100 gift card!) who served us some pretty telling results. Some seem like just common sense, but we thought we’d let you know what others are seeing out there so you can make sure you get the most from your trade show efforts.
• Over 48% report having seen sloppy or messy booths, so be sure you keep it clean.
• Don’t forget to pay attention: almost 60% have been ignored by reps in a booth.
• Hold your calls. 48% noticed booth staffers on their cell phones. Just ask yourself if it’s really that important.
• Always stagger your coverage. 45% saw booths unmanned for prolonged periods of time.
• And amazingly, over 30% saw booth staffers that were hard to identify as company reps.
You'll be hearing more about trade shows from us in the coming weeks, and if you’re looking for outfitting advice for your next big event, be sure to engage our experts. Give us a call at 800-587-1541, leave a comment or connect with us on Facebook. And watch for our upcoming trade show webinar!