You know the drill: You’ve had a long day at the office, and now some friends want to meet up. No time to head home for a “costume change”. No worries. Look and feel your best, at work or out on the town. Now, find the outfits that fit your work. Your life. Your style. We call it our Work. Life. Style. Collection.
Who Will Love Work. Life. Style.?
You’re going to LOVE our Work. Life. Style. Collection if…
- You know that business attire has changed since your parents’ days. You get that office dress codes have gotten much more casual, but you’re not Mark Zuckerberg, so you probably can’t pull off the hoodie-and-jeans look. At least until your first billion. Until then, how do you keep the “business” in “business casual”?
- You work hard, but you crave balance too. Work is an important part of your life, but it isn’t your ENTIRE life. And when you’re at work, you want to stand out with your classic style, while fitting in with a professional look that gets you noticed.
- Your job is stressful enough—putting together a wardrobe that looks great and fits just right shouldn’t be stressful too.
- You want your outfit to be as flexible as your schedule. A long day at the office can quickly become a “let’s grab a drink and a bite after work," so making the transition from office-hours to after-hours as smooth as possible is a must.
- You believe in being trend-conscious, but not overly trendy. You know that quality is always a smart buy.
- You have a style that’s all your own. You’re comfortable in your own skin, and what you wear enhances that confidence.
Numerous academic studies have found that what we wear impacts how others perceive us, but research also indicates that our clothing even affects how we perform. For example, researchers Adam Galitsky and Hajo Adam of Northwestern University found that subjects who wore a white lab coat identified as a doctor’s coat made them more focused. Most importantly, the feeling of being comfortable while looking good enhances one’s self-confidence. And confidence is one of the most important attributes for career success.
We’ve put a lot of work into the Work. Life. Style. Collection, and we can’t wait for you to see it. We’re betting you’re going to love how it looks on you! Stay tuned for more details.